Monday, September 17, 2012

How my story began

Hello everyone!


It is first article in my blog. May it will be a bit boring, but I think that it is important to give you some introduction about me.

***

My name is Maria and I am from Russia. Russia is a very beautiful and it is really big. Unfortunatelly, I haven't seen all russian regions yet. And I don't know any person who saw.

Map of Russia

I was born in Nizhny Novgorod. This city is not far away from the capital of Russia - Moscow - near 400km. In Russia it is really close. And you can reach Moscow for 4h if you use train 'Sapsan' - it is the fastest way to reach Moscow:

Sapsan
And some pictures of my city and region:

Forest

River Oka

Night illumination in N. Novgorod. Place where r. Oka flow into r. Volga 

Russian winter














The last but not the least - video presentation of Nizhny Novgorod:



***

I received my Bachelor degree in 2012 and I finished Natioanl Research University Higher School of Economics in Nizhny Novgorod. I finished the faculty of Business Informatics and Applied Mathematics and I am a Bachelor of Business Informatics now.

My Mom and me. Receiving Bachelor diploma.
My education gave me a great chance to develop myself. And it was a really great four years!






And thanks to NRU HSE - Nizhny Novgorod  and espesially my faculty I find the next step of my life - university, where I study now - the University of Liechtenstein.




First I visited Liechtenstein when I was a participant of BPM Winter School. It was a week of great studding and fun. May be in this case pictures say more than words:




In the end of this week I tried to apply for the Master's program. And I were applied! In September, 2012 I started my Master's degree in field of IT & Business Process Management in the University of Liechtenstein. Moreover I am not only a student. I won a fellowship in Liechtenstein's company Hilti. It is one more surprise.

***

In this blog I want to share with you my live in Liechtenstein, studing in the University and working in Hilti. I hope, you find my story useful and interesting.

Kind regards,
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Hi maria, congratulations for blog.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I plan to work with it more efficiently now :)

      Delete